- Home page
Stog is a static web site compiler. It is able to handle blog posts as well are regular pages. It can be seen as a kind of Jekyll developed in OCaml.
The main features are:
- It is developed in OCaml and can be extended with OCaml plugins,
- It is based on a XML engine allowing to apply substitutions (rewrite rules) on some tags. Some substitutions are pre-defined, and others can be défined in your documents or added by plugins,
- It easily supports multi-language sites,
- It features an online-editor, to be integrated with git,
- It has an online previewer,
- A lot of functions can be used to handle sectionning, table of contents, verified cross-references, ...,
- OCaml code can be interpreted at compilation time and the result included in the generated documents,
- Some plugins ease the inclusion of graphviz graphs, and pictures generated by Aysmptote or LaTeX,
- A markdown plugin converts markdown sources.
Find more static site generators.