The 2023 Web Development Community Survey is now open! Help share your insights with the web developer community
- Home page
- WebSharper UI
SiteFi is a simple and highly configurable static site generator for F#. It uses WebSharper to build the pages of your website and to generate HTML files for them.
- Add your Markdown articles and build
- Get a full, standalone HTML blog, ready to deploy
- Tag your articles with categories, and get search pages for each automatically
- RSS 2.0 and Atom 1.0 feeds
- Syntax highlighting for F# code blocks
- Develop dynamic articles in F#, with charts, visualizations, etc.
- Streamlined development workflow for template changes (style, layout, etc.) - see effects immediately, but only rebuild when you are done
Find more static site generators.