Let’s talk about the Future of Jamstack — Join us
- Home page
- HTML, Markdown, Pug, CSS, Sass, PHP
Do you recognize this:
- You are comfortable with html and want to build a relatively simple, modern static site.
- You look at the jamstack site generators, but they always seem a bit too complicated. Too much configuration, too much scaffolding, too many themes, too much documentation.
- You don't want to get into all that again, because you have tested a few of them.
Don't despair, the solution is in front of you!
Introducing simplest. It's true, it really is the simplest static sitegen, while still being quite able.
Only HTML needed. No markdown, no yaml, no template languages, no huge documentation, and a one-step build process.
- Pure HTML templating
- Automatic cache-busting
- Multiple templates
- Live reload dev server
- Highly configurable
- Plugins for parsing custom files
- Can optionally use PHP for easy server-side power
Test it out
Take it for a spin immediately with
npm create simplest-sitegen
Find more static site generators.