Let’s talk about the Future of Jamstack — Join us
- Home page
Motyl is an opinionated blog-aware static site generator written in Ruby.
It uses Mustache as templating system, and all content is written in Markdown.
- Small and easy to understand codebase
- Minimal dependencies (only three gems)
- Pages and posts written in Markdown
- Templates are logic-less and use Mustache
- Support for multiple categories per post
- Syntax highlighting (using Rouge)
- Customizable URLs (constructed from filename)
- Atom feed generator
Find more static site generators.