Mangony fulfills just one task: It takes handlebars templates and compiles them to an output directory.
Think of Assemble (grunt-assemble) with a smooth mango juice - yummy.
- Mangony can be used in Grunt, Gulp or standalone as npm module. It is easy to setup.
- By using the provided development server (express) every change is completed in no time, no matter how many pages you have in your project.
- Only changed pages get compiled.
- Creation of deep ids is possible for all types.
- For every type (data, partials, layouts, pages) Mangony adds a watcher (chokidar).
- HJSON is available.
- Handlebars version 4.x is integrated.
- Markdown pages with handlebars are supported.
- Markdown-it, markdown-it-attrs and markdown-it-named-headers are available.
- Mangony provides many handlebars-helpers: