Let’s talk about the Future of Jamstack — Join us
- Home page
Lektor is a static content management system that runs offline, written in Python.
- Deploy Anywhere Because Lektor builds out 100% static HTML you can deploy
them to any host (including S3, github pages, any web host, etc.).
- Cross Platform It runs on Linux, OSX and Windows.
- 100% File Based All source data is well structured and can be tracked in
a version control system or cloud storage like Dropbox.
- Flat-File Database All source data is stored in a flat-file tree database
and can be freely queried. The layout of that data is completely configurable.
- Customizable Admin Lektor comes fully equipped with a flexible and
beautiful admin interface so you can edit your pages without having to touch
the raw sources.
- Dependency Tracking The build process intelligently tracks page
dependencies such that it only rebuilds pages that have changed.
- Image Tools Create thumbnails and give convenient access to EXIF data.
- Plugin System Lektor supports loading plugins that can customize a wide
range of functionality.
- Python API The build system is written in Python and provides a
documented API to extend it and integrate into other apps.
- Multilingual We can speak multiple languages and allow you to easily
create localized websites.
Find more static site generators.