Let’s talk about the Future of Jamstack — Join us
- Home page
Keystone is a static-site generator ideal for quickly building small websites. No setup required, and a collection of handy features are enabled by default.
- Easy install & setup, one command and ready to go
- Auto-refresh development server
- Use templates and reusable partials/imports, with slots
- Automatic routing, just upload
/public and you're ready to go
- Babel, SCSS, & Markdown support enabled by default, source maps in development mode
- JS & CSS minifying and bundling (with Rollup)
- Dynamic link loading (no page reload)
- Search index file generator, for easy website searching
Create a new directory and run the following command to setup Keystone, package.json, & git. Node 14.x.x required.
$ npm install keystone-ssg
Great, you're installed!
Start the Keystone development server, and then go to
http://localhost:8080 to see the example website.
$ npm run dev
Read the rest of the tutorial on our GitHub page!
Deploy to Netlify
Find more static site generators.