NEW! Jamstack Community Survey Results 2022 are here. Explore the latest trends in web development
- Home page
elm-starter is an Elm-based Elm bootstrapper that can also be plugged into already existing Elm applications.
- Generate a PWA (Progressive Web Application)
- Mostly written in Elm
- Pages are pre-rendered at build time
- Works offline
- Preview cards (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) work as expected
- Installable both on desktop and on mobile
- High score with Lighthouse
- Potentially compatible with all Elm libraries (elm-ui, elm-spa, etc.)
- Hopefully relatively simple to use and maintain
- Works with Netlify, Surge, etc.
$ git clone https://github.com/lucamug/elm-starter
$ mv elm-starter my-new-project
$ cd my-new-project
$ rm -rf .git
$ npm install
$ npm start
$ npm run build
Deploy to Netlify
Find more static site generators.